Thursday, July 07, 2005
We are back from our 5 days Bangkok trip. Well... I've learned quite a lot from this trip actually. For one, I've learned not to spend unnecessarily. Unlike the last trip to Bangkok when we were buying stuffs for our new house. We were so excited that we bought almost everything we fancied. This trip, we were buying stuffs for our daughter. Though I was picking out clothes for her all the time, we very much kept it at sales items only. Secondly, I found some cool shops in Chinatown. Really cheap if you buy more than six pieces and we visited more places this trip too. Pratunam market, bridge market etc... Lastly, I've also learn abit more about my husband. He's very private about his thoughts and emotions but I always believe in instinct especially a wife's instinct. Those stuffs might not be meant for this blog but it will definately be blogged in my memory. Our friends took some pictures and once ready I will load it up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
angie and dave out @ 1:24 PM
ah boy
dave
30 years old
his love
dear wife angie
darling daughter joelle
addictive soccer
his mood
always in the mood to ... SLEEP!
anytime... anywhere...
his wishlist
play soccer everyday!
"NO WAY!" wife angie shouted
BMW 7 series
ah ger
angie
32 yrs old
her love
dave aka hun
princess joelle
mr doggie ritz
her mood
always in the mood for some loving
her wishlist
travel at least twice a year
"NO WAY! husband dave shouted
give joelle a funtastic childhood
angie and dave met in 1998 in the most undesirable circumstances
dave did not leave an encouraging
impression on angie
but like all other love story...
they fell in love
dave proposed in lantau island, hong kong
and they were engaged in april 2001
one year later in april 2002
angie and dave walked down
the asle of st. anne's church
their holy matrimony was
celebrated by fr.richards embrose
and witnessed by angie's godma
and dave's dad
in a beautiful morning of september 2003
god blessed them with a healthy baby girl
whom they named 'joelle chan miin'
which meant 'god is willing'
and this is their story thus far ... ...